Every company needs to innovate. But where do you search for innovation? Identifying the right innovation challenge is crucial for any search for new products, services and business models. This workshop will give you the necessary tools and knowledge for framing the right innovation challenge and making your participation in the InnoDays a success. Different exercises will lead you to define the problem, formulate the guiding question and determine the collaboration incentive for participants.
This workshop is designed for companies participating in the InnoDays. It is best suited suited for executives and managers who will represent their company during the event.
– Draft your Innovation Challenge brief to get buy-in from stakeholders
– Make sense of your strategic opportunity areas
– Learn how to frame your innovation problems into actionable innovation challenges
– Align your team towards a common goal and purpose
– Gain the confidence that you are tackling the right innovation challenge worth solving during the InnoDays
– Innovation types and which problems to tackle with the InnoDays
– Mapping your strategic opportunity areas
– Decide where to focus
– Create the challenge brief
– Decide on the collaboration incentive